DeleteMe members are able to purchase memberships for their family members at any time (including members whose accounts were purchased by a corporate sponsor). When purchasing a subscription for friends or family, the DeleteMe member must provide payment information if they have not already done so (i.e. corporate sponsored accounts).
- Login to your DeleteMe account
- Click on the Account tab
- Click on Billing & Subscriptions
- Click the "New Subscription" button on the bottom right corner of the page
- Select the plan you would like to purchase for your family member
- Provide payment details
- If you have an employer sponsored account that should cover dependents, please reach out to your DeleteMe administrator
- Members are not able to check-out with a new family member subscription and charge it back a corporate account.
- DeleteMe company admins must allocate dependent memberships to corporate sponsored accounts for those seats to count against the corporate account's subscription.
Please sign in to leave a comment.