How Does DeleteMe Work?
DeleteMe is a subscription service that removes your personal information from the largest people search databases on the web, such as Spokeo.com and Intelius.com.
- Once you provide DeleteMe with your information, we cross reference your data and remove instances of exposure on data broker websites.
- DeleteMe will prompt you to complete a data sheet and provide your information to them so they can search for your information on data broker sites and remove it from those sources.
- Once you complete your data sheet, you will receive your first DeleteMe report within 5-7 days, which will show you all the sources DeleteMe located and removed your PII from.
- Subsequently, DeleteMe will complete additional reports on your behalf every other month.
- DeleteMe removes the following types of Personally Identifiable Information (PII): Name(s), email addresses, phone numbers, addresses, gender, race & ethnicity information, and relative information.
- You must provide DeleteMe with the above information in order to have it removed on your behalf and are able to provide as many instances of this information as you would like, for example alternate names, old phone numbers, and prior addresses.
You provide us with the information you’d like deleted, and we do all the tough work to get your info removed. We then monitor each site to make sure that your personal information stays gone. We provide you with regular personalized privacy reports showing you what information we found, and what we removed.
Not comfortable with anyone with a computer having easy access to intimate details of your private life? Then DeleteMe is for you!