Your DeleteMe data sheet will tell us what to look for when we remove your information from data broker sites. All DeleteMe members can add as many addresses, names, email addresses, and phone numbers to your account for DeleteMe to search for and remove. If any information changes, or you remember older information, you can always log into your DeleteMe account and update your data sheet.
Quick Link | How to Complete your Data Sheet | Best Practices
What does DeleteMe ask for in the Data Sheet?
- Phone Number(s)
- Date of Birth
- Email Address(es)
- Physical Address(es)
- ID Upload (optional)
- Employers (optional)
- Relatives (optional)
How to Complete your Data Sheet
- Remember to add any names associated with you. This includes nicknames, legal names, maiden names etc.
- Add any common misspellings of your name(s).
- In addition to current e-mail addresses, physical addresses and phone numbers, include any old ones that you can remember.
- For physical addresses, list any addresses of properties you own even if you haven’t lived there. We generally recommend at least 5 years of address history at a minimum.
- For verification e-mails from data brokers, remember to add an e-mail address that you frequently use and will always have access to. Do not add masked or disposable e-mail addresses here.
- In Family & Relatives, consider adding cohabitants who may not be legally associated with you but have been living with you for quite some time.
Please sign in to leave a comment.