When assigning an account manager to a member, there are several settings to choose from. These settings will impact the account manager & member experience, so please keep them in mind.
- Privacy Dashboard Access - This setting allows an Account Manager to access a member's privacy dashboard and to view PII report metrics for the respective member, like total PII removals.
- VIP family members - This setting allows an account manager to add and update family members for members with a VIP plan.
- Do Not Disturb - The Do Not Disturb setting allows an admin to ensure the member will not receive any notifications from DeleteMe. When this is enabled, all notifications will route through the account manager and the member will not receive anything.
- Member should receive privacy reports - This setting allows an admin to indicate whether or not DeleteMe should notify the member when their privacy report is complete.
- Manager should receive privacy reports - This setting allows an admin to route notifications for the member's completed privacy report to the account manager.
Please sign in to leave a comment.